R package Stem: Spatio-temporal models in R. Estimation of the parameters of a spatio-temporal model using the EM algorithm, estimation of the parameter standard errors using a spatio-temporal parametric bootstrap, spatial mapping.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Rao, T. Subba: Book review of: M. Blangiardo and M. Cameletti, Spatial and spatio-temporal Bayesian models with R-INLA (2017)
- RESSTE Network et al.: Analyzing spatio-temporal data with R: everything you always wanted to know -- but were afraid to ask (2017)
- Fassò, Alessandro; Finazzi, Francesco; Ndongo, Ferdinand: European population exposure to airborne pollutants based on a multivariate spatio-temporal model (2016)
- Liu, Xiao; Yeo, Kyongmin; Hwang, Youngdeok; Singh, Jitendra; Kalagnanam, Jayant: A statistical modeling approach for air quality data based on physical dispersion processes and its application to ozone modeling (2016)
- Blangiardo, Marta; Cameletti, Michela: Spatial and spatio-temporal Bayesian models with R-INLA (2015)
- Wallin, Jonas; Bolin, David: Geostatistical modelling using non-Gaussian Matérn fields (2015)
- Möller, Annette: Multivariate and spatial ensemble postprocessing methods (2014)