metafor: Meta-Analysis Package for R. A comprehensive collection of functions for conducting meta-analyses in R. The package includes functions to calculate various effect sizes or outcome measures, fit fixed-, random-, and mixed-effects models to such data, carry out moderator and meta-regression analyses, and create various types of meta-analytical plots (e.g., forest, funnel, radial, L’Abbe, Baujat plots). For meta-analyses of binomial and person-time data, the package also provides functions that implement specialized methods, including the Mantel-Haenszel method, Peto’s method, and a variety of suitable generalized linear (mixed-effects) models (i.e., mixed-effects (conditional) logistic and Poisson regression models). Finally, the package provides functionality for fitting meta-analytic multivariate/multilevel models that account for non-independent sampling errors and/or true effects (e.g., due to the inclusion of multiple treatment studies, multiple endpoints, or other forms of clustering). Network meta-analyses and meta-analyses accounting for known correlation structures (e.g., due to phylogenetic relatedness) can also be conducted.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Mathé, Ewy (ed.); Davis, Sean (ed.): Statistical genomics. Methods and protocols (2016)
- Flore, Paulette C.; Wicherts, Jelte M.: Does stereotype threat influence performance of girls in stereotyped domains? A meta-analysis (2015)
- Schwarzer, Guido; Carpenter, James R.; Rücker, Gerta: Meta-analysis with R (2015)
- Andon, Anabelle; Thompson, Christopher G.; Becker, Betsy J.: A quantitative synthesis of the immigrant achievement gap across OECD countries (2014)
- Dogo, Samson Henry: An adaptation of Lan method for monitoring cumulative correlations (2014)