FELICITY: Finite Element Implementation and Computational Interface Tool for You. This is a MATLAB/C++ code for solving PDEs that are discretized by a finite element method on unstructured simplex grids. It uses a Domain-Specific-Language (DSL) to help streamline implementation of FE discretizations (e.g. matrix assembly) by automatic code generation. The resultant sparse matrices can be manipulated by MATLAB for ease in solving a PDE on a triangular (or tetrahedral) mesh.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Nochetto, Ricardo H.; Walker, Shawn W.; Zhang, Wujun: The Ericksen model of liquid crystals with colloidal and electric effects (2018)
- Walker, Shawn W.: FELICITY: a Matlab/C++ toolbox for developing finite element methods and simulation modeling (2018)
- Nochetto, Ricardo H.; Walker, Shawn W.; Zhang, Wujun: A finite element method for nematic liquid crystals with variable degree of orientation (2017)
- Walker, Shawn W.: Shape optimization of self-avoiding curves (2016)
- Laurain, Antoine; Walker, Shawn W.: Droplet footprint control (2015)