FeynEdit - a tool for drawing Feynman diagrams. Nature of problem: Graphical editing of Feynman diagrams. Solution method: The user copy-and-pastes the LaTeX code of the Feynman diagram into the editor, clicks a button to visualize the diagram, modifies it using the mouse, and finally copy-and-pastes it back into the text.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Bogner, Christian: MPL -- a program for computations with iterated integrals on moduli spaces of curves of genus zero (2016)
- Hahn, Thomas: Computer algebra in high-energy physics (invited talk) (2016)
- Kulyabov, D.S.: Using two types of computer algebra systems to solve Maxwell optics problems (2016)
- Bogner, Christian; Brown, Francis: Feynman integrals and iterated integrals on moduli spaces of curves of genus zero (2015)
- Hahn, T.; Lang, P.: Feynedit-a tool for drawing Feynman diagrams (2008) ioport