HYPERDIRE, HYPERgeometric functions DIfferential REduction: MATHEMATICA-based packages for differential reduction of generalized hypergeometric functions pFp−1,F1,F2,F3,F4. HYPERDIRE is a project devoted to the creation of a set of Mathematica-based programs for the differential reduction of hypergeometric functions. The current version includes two parts: one, pfq, is relevant for manipulations of hypergeometric functions p+1Fpp+1Fp, and the other, AppellF1F4, for manipulations with Appell hypergeometric functions F1,F2,F3,F4F1,F2,F3,F4 of two variables.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Bogner, Christian; Brown, Francis: Feynman integrals and iterated integrals on moduli spaces of curves of genus zero (2015)
- Bytev, Vladimir V.; Kniehl, Bernd A.: HYPERDIRE HYPERgeometric functions DIfferential REduction: Mathematica-based packages for the differential reduction of generalized hypergeometric functions: Horn-type hypergeometric functions of two variables (2015)
- Ablinger, Jakob; Blümlein, Johannes; Schneider, Carsten: Analytic and algorithmic aspects of generalized harmonic sums and polylogarithms (2013)
- Anzai, C.; Sumino, Y.: Algorithms to evaluate multiple sums for loop computations (2013)
- Huang, Zhi-Wei; Liu, Jueping: NumExp: numerical epsilon expansion of hypergeometric functions (2013)
- Schlosser, Michael J.: Multiple hypergeometric series: Appell series and beyond (2013)
- Sever, Amit; Vieira, Pedro: Multichannel conformal blocks for polygon Wilson loops (2012)