FrontLine: Frontline solvers: developers of the Excel solver.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Watson, Jean-Paul; Woodruff, David L.; Hart, William E.: PySP: modeling and solving stochastic programs in Python (2012)
- Fourer, Robert; Orban, Dominique: DrAmpl: A meta solver for optimization problem analysis (2010)
- Young, William A.; Weckman, Gary R.: Using a heuristic approach to derive a grey-box model through an artificial neural network knowledge extraction technique (2010)
- Scheibe, Kevin P.; Rees, Loren Paul; Rakes, Terry R.: Addressing universal-broadband-service implications with wireless mesh networks (2009)
- Singer, Marcos; Donoso, Patricio: Assessing an ambulance service with queuing theory (2008)
- Cunha, Claudio Barbieri; Mutarelli, Fernando: A spreadsheet-based optimization model for the integrated problem of producing and distributing a major weekly newsmagazine (2007)
- Pintér, János D.: Nonlinear optimization with GAMS /LGO (2007)
- Jodlbauer, Herbert: An approach for integrated scheduling and lot-sizing (2006)
- Armacost, Andrew P.; Lowe, James K.: Decision support for the career field selection process at the US Air Force Academy (2005)
- Erkut, Erhan; Ingolfsson, Armann: Transport risk models for hazardous materials: revisited (2005)
- Neumaier, Arnold; Shcherbina, Oleg; Huyer, Waltraud; Vinkó, Tamás: A comparison of complete global optimization solvers (2005)
- Singer, Marcos; Donoso, Patricio; Noguer, José Luis: Optimal planning of a multi-station system with sojourn time constraints (2005)