TFMPvalue: Efficient and accurate P-value computation for Position Weight Matrices. TFMPvalue provides the accurate calculation of P-value with score threshold for Position Weight Matrices, or the score with given P-value. This package is an interface to code originally made available by Helene Touzet and Jean-Stephane Varre, 2007, Algorithms Mol Biol:2, 15.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Bourdon, Jérémie; Régnier, Mireille: Large deviation properties for patterns (2014)
- Giraud, Mathieu; Varré, Jean-Stéphane: Parallel position weight matrices algorithms (2011) ioport
- Liefooghe, Aude; Touzet, Hélène; Varré, Jean-Stéphane: Self-overlapping occurrences and Knuth-Morris-Pratt algorithm for weighted matching (2009)
- Chen, Lei; Qian, Zi-liang: Sequence length limits for controlling false positives in discovering nucleotide sequence motifs (2008)
- Liefooghe, Aude; Touzet, Hélène; Varré, Jean-Stéphane: Large scale matching for position weight matrices (2006)