TGTP - Thousand of Geometric problems for geometric Theorem Provers. The principal motivation in building TGTP (Thousands of Geometric problems for geometric Theorem Provers) is to support the testing and evaluation of geometric automated theorem proving (GATP) systems, to help ensure that performance results accurately reflect the capabilities of the GATP system being considered.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Matsuzaki, Takuya; Iwane, Hidenao; Kobayashi, Munehiro; Zhan, Yiyang; Fukasaku, Ryoya; Kudo, Jumma; Anai, Hirokazu; Arai, Noriko H.: Race against the teens -- benchmarking mechanized math on pre-university problems (2016)
- Chen, Xiaoyu; Song, Dan; Wang, Dongming: Automated generation of geometric theorems from images of diagrams (2015)
- Quaresma, Pedro; Baeta, Nuno: Current status of the I2GATP common format (2015)
- Chen, Xiaoyu: Representation and automated transformation of geometric statements (2014)
- Haralambous, Yannis; Quaresma, Pedro: Querying geometric figures using a controlled language, ontological graphs and dependency lattices (2014)
- Wang, Dongming; Chen, Xiaoyu; An, Wenya; Jiang, Lei; Song, Dan: Opengeo: an open geometric knowledge base (2014)
- Chen, Xiaoyu; Wang, Dongming: Formalization and specification of geometric knowledge objects (2013)
- Quaresma, Pedro: Thousands of geometric problems for geometric theorem provers (TGTP) (2011)