Exploiting monotonicity in interval constraint propagation.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Araya, Ignacio; Reyes, Victor: Interval branch-and-bound algorithms for optimization and constraint satisfaction: a survey and prospects (2016)
- Neveu, Bertrand; Trombettoni, Gilles; Araya, Ignacio: Adaptive constructive interval disjunction: algorithms and experiments (2015)
- Araya, Ignacio; Trombettoni, Gilles; Neveu, Bertrand; Chabert, Gilles: Upper bounding in inner regions for global optimization under inequality constraints (2014)
- Pelleau, Marie; Truchet, Charlotte; Benhamou, Frédéric: The octagon abstract domain for continuous constraints (2014)
- Sandretto, Julien Alexandre Dit; Trombettoni, Gilles; Daney, David: Interval methods for model qualification: methodology and advanced application (2014)
- Kiel, Stefan; Luther, Wolfram; Dyllong, Eva: Verified distance computation between non-convex superquadrics using hierarchical space decomposition structures (2013)
- Araya, Ignacio; Neveu, Bertrand; Trombettoni, Gilles: An interval extension based on occurrence grouping (2012)
- Dyllong, Eva; Kiel, Stefan: A comparison of verified distance computation between implicit objects using different arithmetics for range enclosure (2012)
- Fünfzig, Christoph; Michelucci, Dominique; Foufou, Sebti: Polytope-based computation of polynomial ranges (2012)
- Ishii, Daisuke; Goldsztejn, Alexandre; Jermann, Christophe: Interval-based projection method for under-constrained numerical systems (2012)
- Araya, Ignacio; Trombettoni, Gilles; Neveu, Bertrand: Making adaptive an interval constraint propagation algorithm exploiting monotonicity (2010)