InvariantsSymmetries.m: A Mathematica integrability package for the computation of invariants and symmetries.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Adler, V.E.: Integrability test for evolutionary lattice equations of higher order (2016)
- Sahadevan, R.; Nagavigneshwari, G.: Continuous symmetries of certain nonlinear partial difference equations and their reductions (2014)
- Baldwin, D.E.; Hereman, W.: A symbolic algorithm for computing recursion operators of nonlinear partial differential equations (2010)
- Hereman, Willy; Adams, Paul J.; Eklund, Holly L.; Hickman, Mark S.; Herbst, Barend M.: Direct methods and symbolic software for conservation laws of nonlinear equations (2009)
- Yan, Zhenya (ed.): Advances in nonlinear waves and symbolic computation. (2009)
- Hereman, Willy; Colagrosso, Michael; Sayers, Ryan; Ringler, Adam; Deconinck, Bernard; Nivala, Michael; Hickman, Mark: Continuous and discrete homotopy operators and the computation of conservation laws (2005)
- Hereman, W.; Sanders, J.A.; Sayers, J.; Wang, J.P.: Symbolic computation of polynomial conserved densities, generalized symmetries, and recursion operators for nonlinear differential-difference equations (2005)
- Hydon, P.E.: Multisymplectic conservation laws for differential and differential-difference equations (2005)
- Tsuchida, Takayuki; Wolf, Thomas: Classification of polynomial integrable systems of mixed scalar and vector evolution equations. I (2005)
- Sahadevan, R.; Khousalya, S.: Tri-Hamiltonian formulation for certain integrable lattice equations. (2003)
- Göktaş, Ünal; Hereman, Willy: Algorithmic computation of generalized symmetries of nonlinear evolution and lattice equations (1999)