Auditory toolbox: A MATLAB Toolbox for auditory modeling. This report describes a collection of tools that implement several popular auditory models for a numerical programming environment called MATLAB. This toolbox will be useful to researchers that are interested in how the auditory periphery works and want to compare and test their theories. This toolbox will also be useful to speech and auditory engineers who want to see how the human auditory system represents sounds ...
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Atkins, Jamin; Sharma, Davinder Pal: Visualization of babble-speech interactions using Andrews curves (2016) ioport
- Krey, Sebastian; Ligges, Uwe; Leisch, Friedrich: Music and timbre segmentation by recursive constrained $K$-means clustering (2014)
- Glackin, Cornelius; Maguire, Liam; McDaid, Liam; Wade, John: Synchrony: a spiking-based mechanism for processing sensory stimuli (2012) ioport
- Ligges, Uwe; Krey, Sebastian: Feature clustering for instrument classification (2011)
- Klampfl, Stefan; Maass, Wolfgang: A theoretical basis for emergent pattern discrimination in neural systems through slow feature extraction (2010)
- Lazar, Aurel A.; Pnevmatikakis, Eftychios A.: Faithful representation of stimuli with a population of integrate-and-fire neurons (2008)
- Mitra, Vikramjit; Wang, Chia-Jiu: Content based audio classification: a neural network approach (2008) ioport
- Bonaiuto, James; Rosta, Edina; Arbib, Michael: Extending the mirror neuron system model. I: Audible actions and invisible grasps (2007)
- Ivanov, Alexei V.; Petrovsky, Alexander A.: Analysis of the IHC adaptation for the anthropomorphic speech processing systems (2005)
- Smith, Evan; Lewicki, Miachael S.: Efficient coding of time relative structure using spikes (2005)
- Anderson, Keith; McOwan, Peter W.: Real-time emotion recognition using biologically inspired models (2003)
- Ho, Purdy; Armington, John: A dual-factor authentication system featuring speaker verification and token technology (2003)