Simmetrix is a leading supplier of tools and techniques for Simulation-Based Design, incorporating advanced engineering analysis into the engineering design process. Our Simulation Modeling Suite allows software developers to easily incorporate advanced features including geometry access and automatic mesh generation to enable their applications to be used in integrated simulation/design environments. Our Simulation Application Suite allows software developers to easily develop simulation applications that support integrated simulation/design environments. Simmetrix’ Engineering Solutions group works with manufacturing corporations to develop simulation-based design compliant product development processes.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Cheng, Jiahao; Shahba, Ahmad; Ghosh, Somnath: Stabilized tetrahedral elements for crystal plasticity finite element analysis overcoming volumetric locking (2016)
- Rodriguez, Joseph M.; Sahni, Onkar; Lahey, Richard T.; Jansen, Kenneth E.: A parallel adaptive mesh method for the numerical simulation of multiphase flows (2013)
- Nart, Ergun; Ayhan, Ali O.: Crack insertion, meshing and fracture analysis of structures using tetrahedral finite elements (2011)
- Delalondre, Fabien; Smith, Cameron; Shephard, Mark S.: Collaborative software infrastructure for adaptive multiple model simulation (2010)
- Nguyen, Hoa; Gunzburger, Max; Ju, Lili; Burkardt, John: Adaptive anisotropic meshing for steady convection-dominated problems (2009)
- Chand, Kyle K.; Diachin, Lori Freitag; Li, Xiaolin; Ollivier-Gooch, Carl; Seol, E.Seegyoung; Shephard, Mark S.; Tautges, Timothy; Trease, Harold: Toward interoperable mesh, geometry and field components for PDE simulation development (2007) ioport