KtSeqC is a theorem prover for the tense logic Kt, which makes use of the simplfication optimisation. It was developed by Vijay Boyapati under the supervision of Rajeev Goré.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Indrzejczak, Andrzej: Natural deduction, hybrid systems and modal logics (2010)
- Sadrzadeh, Mehrnoosh; Dyckhoff, Roy: Positive logic with adjoint modalities: proof theory, semantics, and reasoning about information (2010)
- Indrzejczak, Andrzej: A labelled natural deduction system for linear temporal logic (2003)
- Giunchiglia, Enrico; Tacchella, Armando: A subset-matching size-bounded cache for testing satisfiability in modal logics (2001)
- Goré, Rajeev; Lan Duy Nguyen: CardKt: Automated multi-modal deduction on Java cards for multi-application security (2001)
- Demri, Stéphane: Sequent calculi for nominal tense logics: A step towards mechanization? (1999)
- Bonnette, Nicolette; Goré, Rajeev: A labelled sequent system for tense logic $\bold K_t$ (1998)