Bam: Bioambient machine. BAM is a simulator of stochastic BioAmbients (see also the original paper on BioAmbients). BAM is written in Java 1.5. BAM can be used to simulate bioregulatory pathways as well as membrane interaction. BAM was implemented by Vinod A. Muganthan at Imperial College under the supervision of Dr. Maria Vigliotti. BAM project was supported by the EPSRC project SPARTACOS.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Nehaniv, Chrystopher L.; Rhodes, John; Egri-Nagy, Attila; Dini, Paolo; Rothstein Morris, Eric; Horváth, Gábor; Karimi, Fariba; Schreckling, Daniel; Schilstra, Maria J.: Symmetry structure in discrete models of biochemical systems: natural subsystems and the weak control hierarchy in a new model of computation driven by interactions (2015)
- Compagnoni, Adriana; Sharma, Vishakha; Bao, Yifei; Libera, Matthew; Sukhishvili, Svetlana; Bidinger, Philippe; Bioglio, Livio; Bonelli, Eduardo: BioScape: a modeling and simulation language for bacteria-materials interactions (2013)
- Phillips, Andrew: An abstract machine for the stochastic bioambient calculus. (2009)
- Phillips, Andrew: An abstract machine for the stochastic bioambient calculus (2009)
- van Bakel, S.; Khan, I.; Vigliotti, M.G.; Heath, J.K.: Modelling intracellular fate of FGF receptors with BioAmbients (2008)
- Van Bakel, Steffen; Khan, Ikra; Vigliotti, Maria Grazia; Heath, John K.: Modelling intracellular fate of FGF receptors with bioambients. (2008)