The fc2tools set: a toolset for the verification of concurrent systems. The FC2Tools package, together with its graphical editor Autograph, is a forerunner amongst softwares dealing with model-based, automatic verification of distributed communicating systems. It is developed jointly by INRIA and Ecole des Mines/CMA as part of the MEIJE research team. Main features are: implementation of process algebra theory, for syntax and semantics; verification by compositional reductions and abstraction; alternative or combined use of explicit and implicit (BDD) implementation styles for better efficiency; use of specific FC2 file exchange format for easy interface with other verification softwares.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Garavel, Hubert; Lang, Frédéric; Mateescu, Radu: Compositional verification of asynchronous concurrent systems using CADP (2015)
- Lang, Frédéric; Mateescu, Radu: Partial model checking using networks of labelled transition systems and Boolean equation systems (2013)
- Ciancia, Vincenzo; Ferrari, Gianluigi; Guanciale, Roberto; Strollo, Daniele: Event based choreography (2010)
- Coste, Nicolas; Hermanns, Holger; Lantreibecq, Etienne; Serwe, Wendelin: Towards performance prediction of compositional models in industrial GALS designs (2009)
- Monroy, Raúl; Bundy, Alan; Green, Ian: On process equivalence = equation solving in CCS (2009)
- Stöcker, Jan; Lang, Frédéric; Garavel, Hubert: Parallel processes with real-time and data: the ATLANTIF intermediate format (2009)
- Lang, Frédéric: Refined interfaces for compositional verification (2006)
- Penczek, Wojciech; Półrola, Agata: Advances in verification of time Petri nets and timed automata. A temporal logic approach. (2006)
- Fisler, Kathi; Vardi, Moshe Y.: Bisimulation minimization and symbolic model checking (2002)
- Monroy, Raúl; Bundy, Alan; Green, Ian: Planning proofs of equations in CCS (2000)
- Cleaveland, Rance: Pragmatics of model checking: An STTT special section (1999)