The evolution of Jolie. From orchestrations to adaptable choreographies. Jolie is an orchestration language conceived during Sensoria, an FP7 European project led by Martin Wirsing in the time frame 2005-2010. Jolie was designed having in mind both the novel -- at project time -- concepts related to Service-Oriented Computing and the traditional approach to the modelling of concurrency typical of process calculi. The foundational work done around Jolie during Sensoria has subsequently produced many concrete results. In this paper we focus on two distinct advancements, one aiming at the development of dynamically adaptable orchestrated systems and one focusing on global choreographic specifications. These works, more recently, contributed to the realisation of a framework for programming dynamically evolvable distributed service-oriented applications that are correct-by-construction.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Bruni, Roberto; Corradini, Andrea; Gadducci, Fabio; Lluch Lafuente, Alberto; Vandin, Andrea: A white box perspective on behavioural adaptation (2015)
- Dwornikowski, Dariusz; Stroiński, Andrzej; Brzeziński, Jerzy: Towards a process calculus for REST: current state of the art (2015)
- Lanese, Ivan; Montesi, Fabrizio; Zavattaro, Gianluigi: The evolution of Jolie. From orchestrations to adaptable choreographies (2015)
- Carbone, Marco; Montesi, Fabrizio: Deadlock-freedom-by-design, multiparty asynchronous global programming (2013)
- Montesi, Fabrizio; Yoshida, Nobuko: Compositional choreographies (2013)
- Brzeziński, Jerzy; Danilecki, Arkadiusz; Flotyński, Jakub; Kobusińska, Anna; Stroiński, Andrzej: ROsWeL workflow language: a declarative, resource-oriented approach (2012) ioport
- Cugola, Gianpaolo; Ghezzi, Carlo; Pinto, Leandro Sales: DSOL: a declarative approach to self-adaptive service orchestrations (2012)
- Pugliese, Rosario; Tiezzi, Francesco: A calculus for orchestration of web services (2012) ioport
- Guidi, Claudio; Lanese, Ivan; Montesi, Fabrizio; Zavattaro, Gianluigi: Dynamic error handling in service oriented applications (2009)
Further publications can be found at: http://www.jolie-lang.org/academy.html