GABLE: A Matlab Geometric Algebra Tutorial. GABLE was a prototype geometric algebra system. The prototype was successful, but we have moved on to C++ and Java libraries for geometric algebra. However, feel free to download the Matlab software and tutorial; if you encounter any problems or have any comments, please email them to us: L.Dorst@uva.nl and/or email@example.com. although be aware that we no longer support GABLE.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Fuchs, Laurent; Théry, Laurent: Implementing geometric algebra products with binary trees (2014)
- Hildenbrand, Dietmar; Zamora, Julio; Bayro-Corrochano, Eduardo: Inverse kinematics computation in computer graphics and robotics using conformal geometric algebra (2008)
- Bayro Corrochano, Eduardo: Geometric computing for perception action systems. Concepts, algorithms, and scientific applications (2001)
- Forssén, Per-Erik; Granlund, Gösta: Sparse feature maps in a scale hierarchy (2000)
- Lasenby, Anthony; Lasenby, Joan: Surface evolution and representation using geometric algebra (2000)
- Lasenby, Joan; Gamage, Sahan; Ringer, Maurice: Modelling motion: Tracking, analysis and inverse kinematics (2000)