MonoPoly: Functions to fit monotone polynomials. Package contains functions to fit monotone polynomials to data.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Bon, Joshua J.; Murray, Kevin; Turlach, Berwin A.: Fitting monotone polynomials in mixed effects models (2019)
- Feuerstahler, Leah M.: Metric transformations and the filtered monotonic polynomial item response model (2019)
- Ng, Kenyon; Turlach, Berwin A.; Murray, Kevin: A flexible sequential Monte Carlo algorithm for parametric constrained regression (2019)
- Krasko, Vitaliy; Rebennack, Steffen: Two-stage stochastic mixed-integer nonlinear programming model for post-wildfire debris flow hazard management: mitigation and emergency evacuation (2017)
- Murray, K.; Müller, S.; Turlach, B. A.: Fast and flexible methods for monotone polynomial fitting (2016)
- Murray, Kevin; Müller, Samuel; Turlach, Berwin A.: Revisiting fitting monotone polynomials to data (2013)