PetIGA: high-performance isogeometric analysis. This software framework implements a NURBS-based Galerkin finite element method (FEM), popularly known as isogeometric analysis (IGA). It is heavily based on PETSc, the Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientific Computation. PETSc is a collection of algorithms and data structures for the solution of scientific problems, particularly those modeled by partial differential equations (PDEs). PETSc is written to be applicable to a range of problem sizes, including large-scale simulations where high performance parallel is a must. PetIGA can be thought of as an extension of PETSc, which adds the NURBS discretization capability and the integration of forms. The PetIGA framework is intended for researchers in the numeric solution of PDEs who have applications which require extensive computational resources.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- A.F. Sarmiento, A.M.A. Cortes, D.A. Garcia, L. Dalcin, N. Collier, V.M. Calo: PetIGA-MF: A multi-field high-performance toolbox for structure-preserving B-splines spaces (2017)
- Bartoň, Michael; Ait-Haddou, Rachid; Calo, Victor Manuel: Gaussian quadrature rules for $C^1$ quintic splines with uniform knot vectors (2017)
- Beirão da Veiga, L.; Pavarino, L.F.; Scacchi, S.; Widlund, O.B.; Zampini, S.: Parallel sum primal spaces for isogeometric deluxe BDDC preconditioners (2017)
- Zhao, Ying; Schillinger, Dominik; Xu, Bai-Xiang: Variational boundary conditions based on the Nitsche method for fitted and unfitted isogeometric discretizations of the mechanically coupled Cahn-Hilliard equation (2017)
- Beirão da Veiga, L.; Buffa, A.; Sangalli, G.; Vázquez, R.: An introduction to the numerical analysis of isogeometric methods (2016)
- Beirão da Veiga, Lourenço; Buffa, Annalisa; Sangalli, Giancarlo; Vázquez, Rafael: An introduction to the numerical analysis of isogeometric methods (2016)
- Haji-Ali, Abdul-Lateef; Nobile, Fabio; von Schwerin, Erik; Tempone, Raúl: Optimization of mesh hierarchies in multilevel Monte Carlo samplers (2016)
- Vázquez, R.: A new design for the implementation of isogeometric analysis in Octave and Matlab: GeoPDEs 3.0 (2016)
- Collier, Nathan; Haji-Ali, Abdul-Lateef; Nobile, Fabio; von Schwerin, Erik; Tempone, Raúl: A continuation multilevel Monte Carlo algorithm (2015)
- Collier, N.; Dalcin, L.; Calo, V.M.: On the computational efficiency of isogeometric methods for smooth elliptic problems using direct solvers (2014)
- Stein, P.; Xu, B.: 3D isogeometric analysis of intercalation-induced stresses in Li-ion battery electrode particles (2014)
- Woźniak, M.; Kuźnik, K.; Paszyński, M.; Calo, V.M.; Pardo, D.: Computational cost estimates for parallel shared memory isogeometric multi-frontal solvers (2014)