OPDOE: OPtimal Design Of Experiments. Experimental Design. ... Only a few of these packages are dedicated to design of experiments leaving several methods unimplemented. An attempt to fill some of these gaps regarding optimal design is made in Rasch et al. (Optimal experimental design with R. Chapman and Hall/CRC, Boca Raton, 2011) with its accompanying OPDOE library. While first versions of that library focused on getting the implementation of the algorithms done a new version with a somewhat simplified interface and improvements will be presented. The functions in the OPDOE library cover several topics of experimental design, including simple statistical tests, regression models, tests in analysis of variance models and sequential testing. The capabilities of the presented R library will be shown by a collection of examples covering these topics.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles , 2 standard articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Rasch, D.; Teuscher, F.; Verdooren, L.R.: A conjecture about BIBDs (2016)
- Fontana, Roberto: Optimal design generation: an approach based on discovery probability (2015)
- Schneider, Berthold; Rasch, Dieter; Kubinger, Klaus D.; Yanagida, Takuya: A sequential triangular test of a correlation coefficient’s null-hypothesis: $0 <\rho\leq\rho_0$ (2015)
- Gebhardt, Albrecht: Design of experiments using R (2014)
- Krämer, Walter: Book review of: D. Rasch, J. Pilz, R. Verdooren, A. Gebhardt, Optimal experimental design with R (2014)
- Rasch, D.; Spangl, B.; Wang, M.: Minimal experimental size in the three way ANOVA cross classification model with approximate F-tests (2012)
- Rasch, Dieter: Determining the size of experiments for ANOVA models (2011)
- Rasch, Dieter; Pilz, Jürgen; Verdooren, Rob; Gebhardt, Albrecht: Optimal experimental design with R. (2011)
- Rasch, Arno; Bücker, H.Martin: EFCOSS: an interactive environment facilitating optimal experimental design (2010)
- Dette, Holger; Sperlich, Stefan: Some applications of Stieltjes transforms in the construction of optimal designs for nonlinear regression models (1996)
- Buckwitz, D.; Holzhütter, H.-G.: A new method to discriminate between enzyme-kinetic models (1990)