Konclude is a high-performance reasoner for large and expressive ontologies. The supported ontology language is formally characterised by the Description Logic (DL) SROIQV(D). In other words, Konclude can handle all of the Web Ontology Language (OWL 2) with almost all datatypes. In addition, Konclude supports nominal schemas which allow for expressing arbitrary DL-safe rules simply by using given ontology syntax extended with variables. Konclude can be used via OWLlink as an OWLlink server as well as via command line. For applications that use the OWL API, the OWLlink OWL API Adapter can be used to link with a Konclude server. As of now, the reasoning engine offers the most common reasoning services such as classification, realisation, queries for sub-classes, class instances or types of individuals.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Borgwardt, Stefan; Peñaloza, Rafael: Algorithms for reasoning in very expressive description logics under infinitely valued Gödel semantics (2017)
- Parsia, Bijan; Matentzoglu, Nicolas; Gonçalves, Rafael S.; Glimm, Birte; Steigmiller, Andreas: The OWL reasoner evaluation (ORE) 2015 competition report (2017)
- Steigmiller, Andreas; Glimm, Birte: Pay-as-you-go description logic reasoning by coupling tableau and saturation procedures (2015)
- Steigmiller, Andreas; Glimm, Birte; Liebig, Thorsten: Coupling tableau algorithms for expressive description logics with completion-based saturation procedures (2014)
- Steigmiller, Andreas; Glimm, Birte; Liebig, Thorsten: Reasoning with nominal schemas through absorption (2014)
- Steigmiller, Andreas; Liebig, Thorsten; Glimm, Birte: Extended caching, backjumping and merging for expressive description logics (2012)
Further publications can be found at: http://www.derivo.de/products/konclude/publications.html