The FMMLIB2D suite permits the evaluation of potential fields due to particle sources, governed by either the Laplace or Helmholtz equation in free space. The codes are easy to use and reasonably well optimized for performance. It is being released under the GPL license (version 2) as published by the Free Software Foundation. A rudimentary manual is provided in the zip file in the FMM2D/doc directory. FMMLIB2D contains both Fortran source code and versions compiled for MATLAB under Mac OS X (64 bit), Windows (32 bit and 64 bit), and Linux (64 bit).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Epstein, Charles L.; O’Neil, Michael: Smoothed corners and scattered waves (2016)
- Marple, Gary R.; Barnett, Alex; Gillman, Adrianna; Veerapaneni, Shravan: A fast algorithm for simulating multiphase flows through periodic geometries of arbitrary shape (2016)
- Nasser, Mohamed M.S.; Liesen, Jörg; Sète, Olivier: Numerical computation of the conformal map onto lemniscatic domains (2016)
- Sangawi, Ali W.K.; Murid, Ali H.M.; Wei, Lee Khiy: Fast computing of conformal mapping and its inverse of bounded multiply connected regions onto second, third and fourth categories of Koebe’s canonical slit regions (2016)
- Nasser, Mohamed M.S.: Fast computation of the circular map (2015)
- Nasser, Mohamed M.S.; Sakajo, Takashi; Murid, Ali H.M.; Wei, Lee Khiy: A fast computational method for potential flows in multiply connected coastal domains (2015)
- Nasser, Mohamed M.S.; Al-Shihri, Fayzah A.A.: A fast boundary integral equation method for conformal mapping of multiply connected regions (2013)
- Ho, Kenneth L.; Greengard, Leslie: A fast direct solver for structured linear systems by recursive skeletonization (2012)