A family of exceptional Stewart-Gough mechanisms of genus 7. In this paper we construct a family of exceptional Stewart-Gough mechanisms, whose motion curves are algebraic curves of genus 7. Up to translations, rotations and dilatations this family of mechanisms is 13-dimensional.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Ahmadinezhad, Hamid; Li, Zijia; Schicho, Josef: An algebraic study of linkages with helical joints (2015)
- Gallet, Matteo; Nawratil, Georg; Schicho, Josef: Bond theory for pentapods and hexapods (2015)
- Wampler, Charles W.; Hauenstein, Jonathan D.; Sommese, Andrew J.: Mechanism mobility and a local dimension test (2011)
- Wampler, Charles W.; Sommese, Andrew J.: Numerical algebraic geometry and algebraic kinematics (2011)
- Geiß, Florian; Schreyer, Frank-Olaf: A family of exceptional Stewart-Gough mechanisms of genus 7 (2009)