PDEBellII: a Maple package for finding bilinear forms, bilinear Bäcklund transformations, Lax pairs and conservation laws of the KdV-type equations. Based on the Bell polynomials scheme, this paper presents a Maple computer algebra program PDEBellII which can automatically construct the bilinear forms, bilinear Bäcklund transformations, Lax pairs and conservation laws of the KdV-type soliton equations. Some examples are given to verify the validity of our program.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Singh, Manjit; Gupta, R.K.: Exact solutions for nonlinear evolution equations using novel test function (2016)
- Tu, Jian-Min; Tian, Shou-Fu; Xu, Mei-Juan; Ma, Pan-Li; Zhang, Tian-Tian: On periodic wave solutions with asymptotic behaviors to a $(3+1)$-dimensional generalized B-type Kadomtsev-Petviashvili equation in fluid dynamics (2016)
- Xu, Mei-Juan; Tian, Shou-Fu; Tu, Jian-Min; Zhang, Tian-Tian: Bäcklund transformation, infinite conservation laws and periodic wave solutions to a generalized $(2+1)$-dimensional Boussinesq equation (2016)
- Li, He; Gao, Yi-Tian; Liu, Li-Cai: Bell-polynomial approach and soliton solutions for some higher-order Korteweg-de Vries equations in fluid mechanics, plasma physics and lattice dynamics (2015)
- Miao, Qian; Wang, Yunhu; Chen, Yong; Yang, Yunqing: \itPDEBellII: a Maple package for finding bilinear forms, bilinear Bäcklund transformations, Lax pairs and conservation laws of the KdV-type equations (2014)
- Wang, Yun-Hu; Wang, Hui; Temuer, Chaolu: Lax pair, conservation laws, and multi-shock wave solutions of the DJKM equation with Bell polynomials and symbolic computation (2014)