Language-Enhanced, User-Adaptive, Interactive eLearning for Mathematics. Project ”LeActiveMath”. The focus is on incorporating technology in the classroom, including how to create a classroom blog for use in mathematics.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Chen, Xiaoyu: Electronic Geometry Textbook: a geometric textbook knowledge management system (2010)
- Cohen, A.M.; Cuypers, H.; Verrijzer, R.: Mathematical context in interactive documents (2010)
- Porayska-Pomsta, Kaśka; Mavrikis, Manolis; Pain, Helen: Diagnosing and acting on student affect: the tutor’s perspective (2008)
- Borwein, Jonathan M. (ed.); Farmer, William M. (ed.): Mathematical knowledge management. 5th international conference, MKM 2006, Wokingham, UK, August 11--12, 2006. Proceedings. (2006)
- Cohen, Arjeh M.: Interactive mathematical documents (2006)
- Libbrecht, Paul; Gross, Christian: Authoring LeActiveMath calculus content (2006)