Bayesian Evolutionary Analysis Utility (BEAUti). BEAUti is a graphical user-interface (GUI) application for generating BEAST XML files. It is distributed in the same package as BEAST. To download it, go to the BEAST web page.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Keith, Jonathan M. (ed.): Bioinformatics. Volume I. Data, sequence analysis, and evolution (2017)
- Whidden, Chris; Matsen, Frederick A.IV: Ricci-Ollivier curvature of the rooted phylogenetic subtree-prune-regraft graph (2017)
- Ioanna Manolopoulou, Axel Hille: BPEC: An R Package for Bayesian Phylogeographic and Ecological Clustering (2016) arXiv
- Cybis, Gabriela B.; Sinsheimer, Janet S.; Bedford, Trevor; Mather, Alison E.; Lemey, Philippe; Suchard, Marc A.: Assessing phenotypic correlation through the multivariate phylogenetic latent liability model (2015)
- Höhna, Sebastian: The time-dependent reconstructed evolutionary process with a key-role for mass-extinction events (2015)
- Spade, David A.; Herbei, Radu; Kubatko, Laura S.: Geometric ergodicity of a hybrid sampler for Bayesian inference of phylogenetic branch lengths (2015)
- Lopez, M.Graham; Horton, Mitchel D.: Batch matrix exponentiation (2014)
- Weiss, Robert E.; Suchard, Marc A.: Comment on article by Rubio and Steel (2014)
- Palacios, Julia A.; Minin, Vladimir N.: Gaussian process-based Bayesian nonparametric inference of population size trajectories from gene genealogies (2013)