VisuSimple: An interactive visualization utility for scientific computing. In this work we describe an easy to use and easy to modify open-source program that was developed for the needs of several projects in the SFB 359. The utility is based on the powerful open-source visualization toolkit VTK, the de factoindustry standard for visualization. It is an interactive visualization and graphics/movie-generation utility for multicomponent 2D- and 3D-data in the VTK-format. The data is the result of numerical computations such as e.g. computational fluid dynamics or computational structure mechanics. The main features of VisuSimple are shown based on examples.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Rannacher, R.; Richter, T.: An adaptive finite element method for fluid-structure interaction problems based on a fully Eulerian formulation (2010)
- Weller, Frédéric Frank: A free boundary problem modeling thrombus growth. Model development and numerical simulation using the level set method (2010)
- Weller, Frédéric: Modeling, analysis, and simulation of thrombosis and hemostasis (2008)
- Bönisch, Sebastian; Dunne, Thomas; Rannacher, Rolf: Numerics of fluid-structure interaction (2007)
- Rannacher, Rolf: Methods for numerical flow simulation (2007)
- Dunne, Thomas; Rannacher, Rolf: Adaptive finite element approximation of fluid-structure interaction based on an Eulerian variational formulation (2006)