ParPre a parallel preconditioners package. ParPre is a library of parallel preconditioners for iterative solution methods for linear systems of equations. It includes classical point/block relaxation methods, generalised block SSOR preconditioners (this includes ILU), and domain decomposition methods (additive and multiplicative Schwarz, Schur complement). The communication protocol is MPI, and low level routines from the Petsc library are used.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Saad, Y.: Parallel iterative methods for sparse linear systems (2001)
- Saad, Yousef; Zhang, Jun: Enhanced multi-level block ILU preconditioning strategies for general sparse linear systems (2001)
- Saad, Yousef; Sosonkina, Maria: Distributed Schur complement techniques for general sparse linear systems (2000)
- Saad, Yousef; Sosonkina, Maria: Non-standard parallel solution strategies for distributed sparse linear systems (1999)
- Chow, Edmond; Heroux, Michael A.: An object-oriented framework for block preconditioning (1998)