DSCPACK: Domain-Separator Codes For Solving Sparse Linear Systems. DSCPACK can be used to solve sparse linear systems using direct methods on multiprocessors and networks-of-workstations. This package is suitable for systems where the coefficient matrix is symmetric and sparse. This solver is written in C; it uses MPI for inter-processor communication and the BLAS library for improved cache-performance.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Amestoy, Patrick; Ashcraft, Cleve; Boiteau, Olivier; Buttari, Alfredo; L’Excellent, Jean-Yves; Weisbecker, Clément: Improving multifrontal methods by means of block low-rank representations (2015)
- Suzuki, A.; Roux, F.-X.: A dissection solver with kernel detection for symmetric finite element matrices on shared memory computers (2014)
- Raghavan, Padma; Teranishi, Keita: Parallel hybrid preconditioning: incomplete factorization with selective sparse approximate inversion (2010)
- Gueye, Ibrahima; Juvigny, Xavier; Feyel, Frédéric; Roux, François-Xavier; Cailletaud, Georges: A parallel algorithm for direct solution of large sparse linear systems, well suitable to domain decomposition methods (2009)
- Heroux, Michael A.; Bartlett, Roscoe A.; Howle, Vicki E.; Hoekstra, Robert J.; Hu, Jonathan J.; Kolda, Tamara G.; Lehoucq, Richard B.; Long, Kevin R.; Pawlowski, Roger P.; Phipps, Eric T.; Salinger, Andrew G.; Thornquist, Heidi; Tuminaro, Ray S.; Willenbring, James M.; Williams, Alan; Stanley, Kendall S.: An overview of the Trilinos project. (2005)