Biq Mac Library - Binary quadratic and Max cut Library. This site offers a collection of Max-Cut instances and quadratic 0-1 programming problems of medium size. Most of the instances were collected while developing Biq Mac, an SDP based Branch & Bound code (see [RRW07] or [Wie06]). The dimension of the problems (i.e., number of variables or number of vertices in the graph) ranges from 20 to 500. The instances are mainly ment to be used for testing exact solution methods for quadratic 0-1 programming or Max-Cut problems.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Arima, Naohiko; Kim, Sunyoung; Kojima, Masakazu; Toh, Kim-Chuan: A robust Lagrangian-DNN method for a class of quadratic optimization problems (2017)
- Zhou, Jing; Fang, Shu-Cherng; Xing, Wenxun: Conic approximation to quadratic optimization with linear complementarity constraints (2017)
- Friberg, Henrik A.: CBLIB 2014: a benchmark library for conic mixed-integer and continuous optimization (2016)
- Kim, Sunyoung; Kojima, Masakazu; Toh, Kim-Chuan: A Lagrangian-DNN relaxation: a fast method for computing tight lower bounds for a class of quadratic optimization problems (2016)
- Maehara, Takanori; Murota, Kazuo: Valuated matroid-based algorithm for submodular welfare problem (2015)
- Bonato, Thorsten; Jünger, Michael; Reinelt, Gerhard; Rinaldi, Giovanni: Lifting and separation procedures for the cut polytope (2014)
- Krislock, Nathan; Malick, Jér^ome; Roupin, Frédéric: Improved semidefinite bounding procedure for solving max-cut problems to optimality (2014)
- Letchford, Adam N.; Sørensen, Michael M.: A new separation algorithm for the Boolean quadric and cut polytopes (2014)
- Ghatee, Mehdi; Niksirat, Malihe: A Hopfield neural network applied to the fuzzy maximum cut problem under credibility measure (2013)
- Wang, Rui-Sheng; Wang, Li-Min: Maximum cut in fuzzy nature: models and algorithms (2010)
- Wen, Zaiwen; Goldfarb, Donald; Yin, Wotao: Alternating direction augmented Lagrangian methods for semidefinite programming (2010)