HSL_MA97 Sparse symmetric system using OpenMP. HSL_MA97 uses a direct method to solve large sparse symmetric linear systems of equations AX=B. This package optionally uses OpenMP and is designed to achieve bit-compatible results regardless of the number of threads used. ..
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Gill, Philip E.; Wong, Elizabeth: Methods for convex and general quadratic programming (2015)
- Hogg, Jonathan; Scott, Jennifer: On the use of suboptimal matchings for scaling and ordering sparse symmetric matrices. (2015)
- Arioli, M.; Scott, J.: Chebyshev acceleration of iterative refinement (2014)
- Hogg, J.D.; Scott, J.A.: Compressed threshold pivoting for sparse symmetric indefinite systems (2014)
- Scott, Jennifer; Tůma, Miroslav: On signed incomplete Cholesky factorization preconditioners for saddle-point systems (2014)
- Hogg, Jonathan D.; Scott, Jennifer A.: Pivoting strategies for tough sparse indefinite systems (2013)