CUDA Data Parallel Primitives Library. CUDPP is a library of data-parallel algorithm primitives such as parallel prefix-sum (“scan”), parallel sort, and parallel reduction. Primitives such as these are important building blocks for a wide variety of data-parallel algorithms, including sorting, stream compaction, and building data structures such as trees and summed-area tables. CUDPP runs on processors that support CUDA.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Hatipoglu, Bilal; Ozturan, Can: Parallel triangular mesh refinement by longest edge bisection (2015)
- Wei, Feifei; Feng, Jieqing: Real-time rendering of algebraic B-spline surfaces via Bézier point insertion (2014)
- Gao, Mingcen; Cao, Thanh-Tung; Nanjappa, Ashwin; Tan, Tiow-Seng; Huang, Zhiyong: gHull, a GPU algorithm for 3D convex hull (2013)
- Alabi, Tolu; Blanchard, Jeffrey D.; Gordon, Bradley; Steinbach, Russel: Fast $k$-selection algorithms for graphics processing units (2012)
- Wei, Feifei; Feng, Jieqing; Lin, Hongwei: GPU-based parallel solver via the Kantorovich theorem for the nonlinear Bernstein polynomial systems (2011)
Further publications can be found at: http://cudpp.github.io/cudpp/2.2/#references