Fortran programs for the time-dependent Gross-Pitaevskii equation in a fully anisotropic trap. These programs are designed to solve the time-dependent Gross-Pitaevskii nonlinear partial differential equation in one, two or three space dimensions with a harmonic, circularly-symmetric, spherically-symmetric, axially-symmetric or anisotropic trap. The Gross-Pitaevskii equation describes the properties of a dilute trapped Bose-Einstein condensate. Solution method: The time-dependent Gross-Pitaevskii equation is solved by the split-step Crank-Nicholson method by discretizing in space and time. The discretized equation is then solved by propagation, in either imaginary or real time, over small time steps. The method yields the solution of stationary and/or non-stationary problems.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Antoine, Xavier; Duboscq, Romain: Modeling and computation of Bose-Einstein condensates: stationary states, nucleation, dynamics, stochasticity (2015)
- Kishor Kumar, R.; Young-S., Luis E.; Vudragović, Dušan; Balaž, Antun; Muruganandam, Paulsamy; Adhikari, S.K.: Fortran and C programs for the time-dependent dipolar Gross-Pitaevskii equation in an anisotropic trap (2015)
- Antoine, Xavier; Duboscq, Romain: GPELab, a Matlab toolbox to solve Gross-Pitaevskii equations. I: Computation of stationary solutions (2014)
- Bao, Weizhu; Marahrens, Daniel; Tang, Qinglin; Zhang, Yanzhi: A simple and efficient numerical method for computing the dynamics of rotating Bose--Einstein condensates via rotating Lagrangian coordinates (2013)
- Bao, Weizhu; Tang, Qinglin; Xu, Zhiguo: Numerical methods and comparison for computing dark and bright solitons in the nonlinear Schrödinger equation (2013)
- Yomba, Emmanuel; Zakeri, Gholam-Ali: Solitons in a generalized space- and time-variable coefficients nonlinear Schrödinger equation with higher-order terms (2013)
- Muruganandam, P.; Adhikari, S.K.: Anisotropic sound and shock waves in dipolar Bose-Einstein condensate (2012)
- Malomed, Boris A.; Nascimento, V.A.; Adhikari, Sadhan K.: Gap solitons in fermion superfluids (2009)
- Mazzarella, G.; Salasnich, L.: Collapse of triaxial bright solitons in atomic Bose-Einstein condensates (2009)