This page is devoted to Sparslab software. Sparslab is a package which covers codes developed for the experimental parts of the papers written by Michele Benzi and Miroslav Tůma and some other collaborators and for some related projects. Most of these projects were partially supported by grants of the Grant Agency of the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic. A substantial part of all the software are iterative solvers preconditioned by AINV, SAINV, RIF and others were concieved, made and tested by Michele Benzi and Miroslav Tůma. Most of the codes is written in a very conservative f90 and can be easily compiled. An example makefile is attached. The development was motivated not by a need to provide a complete package covering some parts of numerical linear algebra but mainly by the need to test various algorithmic ideas in the field of preconditioned iterative solvers.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Rafiei, A.: Left-looking version of AINV preconditioner with complete pivoting strategy (2014)
- Rafiei, Amin; Tolue, Behnaz; Bollhöfer, Matthias: Complete pivoting strategy for the left-looking robust incomplete factorization preconditioner (2014)
- Bellavia, Stefania; Gondzio, Jacek; Morini, Benedetta: A matrix-free preconditioner for sparse symmetric positive definite systems and least-squares problems (2013)
- Rafiei, A.: A complete pivoting strategy for the right-looking robust incomplete factorization preconditioner (2012)
- Rafiei, A.; Bollhöfer, M.: Robust incomplete factorization for nonsymmetric matrices (2011)