JCrasher: an Automatic Robustness Tester for Java. JCrasher is an automatic robustness testing tool for Java code. JCrasher examines the type information of a set of Java classes and constructs code fragments that will create instances of different types to test the behavior of public methods under random data. JCrasher attempts to detect bugs by causing the program under test to ”crash”--to throw an undeclared runtime exception. Although in general the random testing approach has many limitations, it also has the advantage of being completely automatic: no supervision is required except for online inspection of the test cases that have caused a crash. Compared to other similar commercial and research tools, JCrasher offers several novelties: ...
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Kirchner, Florent; Kosmatov, Nikolai; Prevosto, Virgile; Signoles, Julien; Yakobowski, Boris: Frama-C: a software analysis perspective (2015)
- Groce, Alex; Havelund, Klaus; Holzmann, Gerard; Joshi, Rajeev; Xu, Ru-Gang: Establishing flight software reliability: testing, model checking, constraint-solving, monitoring and learning (2014)
- Kádár, István; Hegedűs, Péter; Ferenc, Rudolf: Runtime exception detection in Java programs using symbolic execution (2014)
- Christakis, Maria; Müller, Peter; Wüstholz, Valentin: Collaborative verification and testing with explicit assumptions (2012)
- Lei, Bin; Liu, Zhiming; Morisset, Charles; Li, Xuandong: State based robustness testing for components (2010)
- Lei, Bin; Li, Xuandong; Liu, Zhiming; Morisset, Charles; Stolz, Volker: Robustness testing for software components (2010)
- Kuperberg, Michael; Omri, Fouad: Using heuristics to automate parameter generation for benchmarking of Java methods (2009)
- Pasternak, Benny; Tyszberowicz, Shmuel; Yehudai, Amiram: GenUTest: a unit test and mock aspect generation tool (2009)
- Zybin, R.S.; Kuliamin, V.V.; Ponomarenko, A.V.; Rubanov, V.V.; Chernov, E.S.: Automation of broad sanity test generation (2008)
- Simons, Anthony J.H.: Jwalk: a tool for lazy, systematic testing of Java classes by design introspection and user interaction. (2007)
- Simons, Anthony J.H.: Jwalk: a tool for lazy, systematic testing of java classes by design introspection and user interaction (2007)
- Xie, Tao; Notkin, David: Tool-assisted unit-test generation and selection based on operational abstractions (2006)