Asynchronous fast adaptive composite-grid methods: Numerical results. This paper presents numerical results for the asynchronous version of the fast adaptive composite-grid algorithm (AFACx). These results confirm the level-independent convergence bounds established theoretically in a companion paper [SIAM J. Numer. Anal. 42, No. 1, 130--152 (2004)]. These numerical results include the case of AFACx applied to first-order system least-squares finite element discretizations of the stationary Stokes equations on curvilinear adaptive mesh refinement grids.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Philip, B.; Wang, Z.; Berrill, M.A.; Birke, M.; Pernice, M.: Dynamic implicit 3D adaptive mesh refinement for non-equilibrium radiation diffusion (2014)
- Griebel, Michael; Oswald, Peter: Greedy and randomized versions of the multiplicative Schwarz method (2012)
- Zubair, H.Bin; MacLachlan, S.P.; Oosterlee, C.W.: A geometric multigrid method based on $L$-shaped coarsening for PDEs on stretched grids. (2010)
- Lee, Barry; McCormick, Stephen F.; Philip, Bobby; Quinlan, Daniel J.: Asynchronous fast adaptive composite-grid methods for elliptic problems: theoretical foundations (2004)
- Lee, Barry; McCormick, Stephen F.; Philip, Bobby; Quinlan, Daniel J.: Asynchronous fast adaptive composite-grid methods: Numerical results (2003)