PRISM-games: a model checker for stochastic multi-player games. We present PRISM-games, a model checker for stochastic multi-player games, which supports modelling, automated verification and strategy synthesis for probabilistic systems with competitive or cooperative behaviour. Models are described in a probabilistic extension of the Reactive Modules language and properties are expressed using rPATL, which extends the well-known logic ATL with operators to reason about probabilities, various reward-based measures, quantitative properties and precise bounds. The tool is based on the probabilistic model checker PRISM, benefiting from its existing user interface and simulator, whilst adding novel model checking algorithms for stochastic games, as well as functionality to synthesise optimal player strategies, explore or export them, and verify other properties under the specified strategy.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Gutierrez, Julian; Harrenstein, Paul; Wooldridge, Michael: Reasoning about equilibria in game-like concurrent systems (2017)
- Chen, Taolue; Primiero, Giuseppe; Raimondi, Franco; Rungta, Neha: A computationally grounded, weighted doxastic logic (2016)
- Svoreňová, Mária; Kwiatkowska, Marta: Quantitative verification and strategy synthesis for stochastic games (2016)
- Drager, Klaus; Forejt, Vojtech; Kwiatkowska, Marta; Parker, David; Ujma, Mateusz: Permissive controller synthesis for probabilistic systems (2015)
- Chen, Taolue; Forejt, Vojtěch; Kwiatkowska, Marta; Parker, David; Simaitis, Aistis: PRISM-games: a model checker for stochastic multi-player games (2013)
- Kwiatkowska, Marta: Advances in quantitative verification for ubiquitous computing (2013)
- Kwiatkowska, Marta; Parker, David: Automated verification and strategy synthesis for probabilistic systems (2013)
- Piterman, Nir (ed.); Smolka, Scott A. (ed.): Tools and algorithms for the construction and analysis of systems. 19th international conference, TACAS 2013, held as part of the European joint conferences on theory and practice of software, ETAPS 2013, Rome, Italy, March 16--24, 2013. Proceedings (2013)