JHotDraw is a Java GUI framework for technical and structured Graphics. It has been developed as a ”design exercise” but is already quite powerful. Its design relies heavily on some well-known design patterns. JHotDraw’s original authors have been Erich Gamma and Thomas Eggenschwiler.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Coelho, Roberta; von Staa, Arndt; Kulesza, Uirá; Rashid, Awais; Lucena, Carlos: Unveiling and taming liabilities of aspects in the presence of exceptions: a static analysis based approach (2011) ioport
- Lemos, Otávio Augusto Lazzarini; Masiero, Paulo Cesar: A pointcut-based coverage analysis approach for aspect-oriented programs (2011) ioport
- Guéhéneuc, Yann-Gaël; Guyomarc’h, Jean-Yves; Sahraoui, Houari A.: Improving design-pattern identification: a new approach and an exploratory study (2010) ioport
- Porras, Gerardo Cepeda; Guéhéneuc, Yann-Gaël: An empirical study on the efficiency of different design pattern representations in UML class diagrams (2010) ioport
- Rasool, Ghulam; Philippow, Ilka; Mäder, Patrick: Design pattern recovery based on annotations (2010)
- Zcibula, Istvan Gergely; Czibula, Gabriela: Adaptive restructuring of object-oriented software systems (2010)
- Marin, Marius; van Deursen, Arie; Moonen, Leon; van der Rijst, Robin: An integrated crosscutting concern migration strategy and its semi-automated application to JhotDraw (2009) ioport
- Şerban, Gabriela; Czibula, Istvan Gergely: Object-oriented software systems restructuring using clustering (2008)
- Avgustinov, Pavel; Hajiyev, Elnar; Ongkingco, Neil; de Moor, Oege; Sereni, Damien; Tibble, Julian; Verbaere, Mathieu: Semantics of static pointcuts in AspectJ (2007)
- Kirk, Douglas; Roper, Marc; Wood, Murray: Identifying and addressing problems in object-oriented framework reuse (2007) ioport
- Marin, Marius; Moonen, Leon; Van Deursen, Arie: An integrated crosscutting concern migration strategy and its application to jhotdraw (2007) ioport
- Van Deursen, Arie; Marin, Marius; Moonen, Leon: A systematic aspect-oriented refactoring and testing strategy, and its application to jhotdraw (2005) ioport