MTEX is a free Matlab toolbox for analyzing and modeling crystallographic textures by means of EBSD or pole figure data.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Laus, Friederike; Nikolova, Mila; Persch, Johannes; Steidl, Gabriele: A nonlocal denoising algorithm for manifold-valued images using second order statistics (2017)
- Gräf, Manuel; Hielscher, Ralf: Fast global optimization on the torus, the sphere, and the rotation group (2015)
- Rieger, Florian; Böhlke, Thomas: Microstructure based prediction and homogenization of the strain hardening behavior of dual-phase steel (2015) ioport
- Hielscher, Ralf: Kernel density estimation on the rotation group and its application to crystallographic texture analysis (2013)
- Fernández, Ana; Prado, María Teresa Pérez; Wei, Yujie; Jérusalem, Antoine: Continuum modeling of the response of a Mg alloy AZ31 rolled sheet during uniaxial deformation (2011)
- Hielscher, Ralf; Schaeben, Helmut; Siemes, Heinrich: Orientation distribution within a single hematite crystal (2010)
Further publications can be found at: http://mtex-toolbox.github.io/publications.html