SCG / FAMOOS / FAMIX (Information Exchange Model). This model provides a language-independent representation of object-oriented source code and is used by the FAMOOS tool prototypes as a basis for exchanging information about object-oriented software systems.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Madeyski, Lech; Majchrzak, Marek: Software measurement and defect prediction with DePress extensible framework (2014)
- Gómez, Verónica Uquillas; Ducasse, Stéphane; D’Hondt, Theo: Ring: a unifying meta-model and infrastructure for smalltalk source code analysis tools (2012)
- Würsch, Michael; Ghezzi, Giacomo; Hert, Matthias; Reif, Gerald; Gall, Harald C.: SEON: a pyramid of ontologies for software evolution and its applications (2012)
- Laval, Jannik; Denier, Simon; Ducasse, Stéphane; Falleri, Jean-Rémy: Supporting simultaneous versions for software evolution assessment (2011)
- D’Ambros, Marco; Lanza, Michele: Distributed and collaborative software evolution analysis with Churrasco (2010)
- Ducasse, Stéphane; Girba, Tudor; Kuhn, Adrian; Renggli, Lukas: Meta-environment and executable meta-language using smalltalk: an experience report (2009)