This is the user’s guide to the FORTRAN software package Goliath. Given a large, sparse, possibly rank-deficient, linear system with rational coefficients, Goliath provides the following information based on exact arithmetic: row dependencies, rank of the matrix, basis of the null space, and solution of linear systems.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Cognola, Guido; Zerbini, Sergio: Homogeneous cosmologies in generalized modified gravity (2008)
- Moran, Tal; Segev, Gil: David and Goliath commitments: UC computation for asymmetric parties using tamper-proof hardware (2008)
- Setare, M. R.: Evolution of bouncing cosmological models due to the self-gravitational corrections (2008)
- Barreto, W.; Rodríguez, B.; Rosales, L.; Serrano, O.: Self-similar and charged radiating spheres: an anisotropic approach (2007)
- Carr, B. J.; Coley, A. A.: The similarity hypothesis in general relativity (2005)
- Demianski, Marek; Golda, Zdzisław A.; Woszczyna, Andrzej: Evolution of density perturbations in a realistic universe (2005)
- Cattani, Carlo; Laserra, Ettore: Intrinsic geometry of Lax equation. (2003)
- Grisaru, Marcus T.; Myers, Robert C.; Tafjord, Øyvind: SUSY and Goliath (2000)
- Alfeld, Peter: Upper and lower bounds on the dimension of multivariate spline spaces (1996)
- Alfeld, Peter; Eyre, David J.: Algorithm 701: Goliath - a software system for the exact analysis of rectangular rank-deficient sparse rational linear systems (1991)
- Alfeld, Peter; Eyre, David J.: The exact analysis of sparse rectangular linear systems (1991)