rSPR is a software package for calculating rooted subtree-prune-and-regraft distances and rooted agreement forests. Version 1.2.0 includes an implementation of the cluster reduction and edge protection and is significantly faster than the previous versions in many cases. rSPR is available as C++ source code under the GNU GPL v3. This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain conditions; See the README for details.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Whidden, Chris; Beiko, Robert G.; Zeh, Norbert: Fixed-parameter and approximation algorithms for maximum agreement forests of multifurcating trees (2016)
- Chen, Jianer; Fan, Jia-Hao; Sze, Sing-Hoi: Parameterized and approximation algorithms for maximum agreement forest in multifurcating trees (2015)
- Chen, Zhi-Zhong; Fan, Ying; Wang, Lusheng: Faster exact computation of rSPR distance (2015)
- Kelk, Steven; Scornavacca, Celine: Constructing minimal phylogenetic networks from softwired clusters is fixed parameter tractable (2014)
- Whidden, Chris; Beiko, Robert G.; Zeh, Norbert: Fixed-parameter algorithms for maximum agreement forests (2013)