rSPR is a software package for calculating rooted subtree-prune-and-regraft distances and rooted agreement forests. Version 1.2.0 includes an implementation of the cluster reduction and edge protection and is significantly faster than the previous versions in many cases. rSPR is available as C++ source code under the GNU GPL v3. This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain conditions; See the README for details.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Chen, Jianer; Shi, Feng; Wang, Jianxin: Approximating maximum agreement forest on multiple binary trees (2016)
- Shi, Feng; Feng, Qilong; You, Jie; Wang, Jianxin: Improved approximation algorithm for maximum agreement forest of two rooted binary phylogenetic trees (2016)
- Whidden, Chris; Beiko, Robert G.; Zeh, Norbert: Fixed-parameter and approximation algorithms for maximum agreement forests of multifurcating trees (2016)
- Chen, Jianer; Fan, Jia-Hao; Sze, Sing-Hoi: Parameterized and approximation algorithms for maximum agreement forest in multifurcating trees (2015)
- Chen, Zhi-Zhong; Fan, Ying; Wang, Lusheng: Faster exact computation of rSPR distance (2015)
- Kelk, Steven; Scornavacca, Celine: Constructing minimal phylogenetic networks from softwired clusters is fixed parameter tractable (2014)
- Makarenkov, Vladimir; Boc, Alix; Legendre, Pierre: A new algorithm for inferring hybridization events based on the detection of horizontal gene transfers (2014)
- Whidden, Chris; Beiko, Robert G.; Zeh, Norbert: Fixed-parameter algorithms for maximum agreement forests (2013)
- Whidden, Chris; Beiko, Robert G.; Zeh, Norbert: Fast FPT algorithms for computing rooted agreement forests: Theory and experiments. Extended abstract (2010) ioport
- Whidden, Chris; Zeh, Norbert: A unifying view on approximation and FPT of agreement forests. (Extended abstract) (2009) ioport