Pandora (Proof Assistant for Natural Deduction using Organised Rectangular Areas) is a learning support tool designed to guide the construction of natural deduction proofs.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Mijajlović, Žarko; Ognjanović, Zoran; Pejović, Aleksandar: Digitization of mathematical editions in Serbia (2010)
- Kolberg, William: A peek into a Pandora’s box: firm-level demand with price competition vs. quantity competition (2009)
- Solovtsova, O.P.; Lashkevich, V.I.: The Jost-Lehmann-Dyson representation and target mass effects (2009)
- Stibel, Jeffrey M.; Dror, Itiel E.; Ben-Zeev, Talia: The collapsing choice theory: Dissociating choice and judgment in decision making (2009)
- Melnikov, A.V.; Shevchenko, I.I.: On the rotational dynamics of Prometheus and Pandora (2008)
- Pardy, Miroslav: Two-slit and Aharonov-Bohm experiments in magnetic field (2008)
- Walker, Martin; Papadopoulos, Yiannis: Synthesis and analysis of temporal fault trees with PANDORA: the time of priority AND gates (2008)
- Broda, Krysia; Ma, Jiefei; Sinnadurai, Gabrielle; Summers, Alexander: Pandora: A reasoning toolbox using natural deduction style (2007)
- Merlo, Olivier; Benet, Luis: Strands and braids in narrow planetary rings: a scattering system approach (2007)