GeneTree is a program for comparing gene and species trees usingreconciled trees. The program can compute the cost of embedding a gene tree withina species tree, visually display the location and number of gene duplications andlosses, and search for optimal species trees.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Beretta, Stefano; Dondi, Riccardo: Correcting gene trees by leaf insertions: complexity and approximation (2016)
- Beretta, Stefano; Castelli, Mauro; Dondi, Riccardo: Correcting gene tree by removal and modification: tractability and approximability (2015)
- Blin, Guillaume; Bonizzoni, Paola; Dondi, Riccardo; Rizzi, Romeo; Sikora, Florian: Complexity insights of the minimum duplication problem (2014)
- Liu, Liang; Yu, Lili; Pearl, Dennis K.: Maximum tree: a consistent estimator of the species tree (2010)
- Wehe, André; Chang, Wen-Chieh; Eulenstein, Oliver; Aluru, Srinivas: A scalable parallelization of the gene duplication problem (2010)
- Durand, Dannie; Halldórsson, Bjarni V.; Vernot, Benjamin: A hybrid micro-macroevolutionary approach to gene tree reconstruction (2005)
- El-Mabrouk, Nadia: Reconstructing an ancestral genome using minimum segments duplications and reversals. (2002)
- Beerli, Peter; Felsenstein, Joseph: Maximum likelihood estimation of a migration matrix and effective population sizes in $n$ subpopulations by using a coalescent approach (2001)
- Bahlo, M.; Griffiths, R. C.: Inference from gene trees in a subdivided population (2000)
- Ma, Bin; Li, Ming; Zhang, Louxin: From gene trees to species trees (2000)
- Page, Roderic D. M.; Cotton, James A.: Genetree: a tool for exploring gene family evolution (2000)