A Manual for the Template Class Library igpm_t_lib. This is a manual for the C++ template library igpm_t_lib providing i) a vector class (tvector_n), ii) a multidimensional index class (tmultiindex) and several supporting classes for multidimensional access (tlevelmultiindex, tpackedltmi, tmultirange), iii) various hash-table classes (thashmap, thashmap linked, thashmap_linked_one) and iv) a memory management class (tmemheap). These classes are designed in view of applications to local multi-scale transformations. We outline the design criteria from algorithmic requirements by means of an example and explain how to realize it using the library classes.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Hovhannisyan, Nune; Müller, Siegfried; Schäfer, Roland: Adaptive multiresolution discontinuous Galerkin schemes for conservation laws (2014)
- Brix, Kolja; Massjung, Ralf; Voss, Alexander: Refinement and connectivity algorithms for adaptive discontinuous Galerkin methods (2011)
- Tenaud, Christian; Duarte, Max: Tutorials on adaptive multiresolution for mesh refinement applied to fluid dynamics and reactive media problems (2011)
- Brix, Kolja; Melian, Silvia Sorana; Müller, Siegfried; Schieffer, Gero: Parallelisation of multiscale-based grid adaptation using space-filling curves (2009)
- Chiavassa, Guillaume; Donat, Rosa; Müller, Siegfried: Multiresolution-based adaptive schemes for hyperbolic conservation laws (2005)
- Bramkamp, F.; Lamby, Ph.; Müller, S.: An adaptive multiscale finite volume solver for unsteady and steady state flow computations (2004)