Tiburon is a tree transducer package written by Jonathan May at USC/ISI. You may also be interested in Carmel, the very fine finite-state (string) transducer package written by Jonathan Graehl, which was the inspiration for Tiburone Tiburon is designed to handle weighted regular tree grammars, context-free grammars, and both tree-to-tree and tree-to-string transducers, and can perform composition, intersection, application, determinization, inside/outside training, pruning, return k-most likely trees, Viterbi derivations, and other useful things. Tiburon is written in java, and thus should be able to run on your machine. However, if you don’t have java, you should get it first (at least version 1.5 is required).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Büchse, Matthias; Vogler, Heiko; Nederhof, Mark-Jan: Tree parsing for tree-adjoining machine translation (2014)
- Ésik, Zoltán; Maletti, Andreas: Simulations of weighted tree automata (2011)
- Fülöp, Zoltán; Maletti, Andreas; Vogler, Heiko: Weighted extended tree transducers (2011)
- Maletti, Andreas: Input products for weighted extended top-down tree transducers (2010)
- Högberg, Johanna; Maletti, Andreas; May, Jonathan: Backward and forward bisimulation minimization of tree automata (2009)
- Maletti, Andreas: Minimizing deterministic weighted tree automata (2009)
- Knight, Kevin: Capturing practical natural language transformations (2008)
- Maletti, Andreas: Minimizing deterministic weighted tree automata (2008)
- Maletti, Andreas: Compositions of extended top-down tree transducers (2008)
- Högberg, Johanna; Maletti, Andreas; May, Jonathan: Bisimulation minimisation for weighted tree automata (2007)
- Högberg, Johanna; Maletti, Andreas; May, Jonathan: Backward and forward bisimulation minimisation of tree automata (2007)
- May, Jonathan; Knight, Kevin: Tiburon: a weighted tree automata toolkit (2006)