Fundamentals of futures and options markets. For undergraduate courses in options and futures. This introduction to futures and options markets is ideal for those with limited background in mathematics. Based on Hull’s Options, Futures and Other Derivatives, one of the best-selling books on Wall Street and in the college market, this text offers an accessible presentation of the topic without the use of calculus.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Hu, Jian; Homem-de-Mello, Tito; Mehrotra, Sanjay: Stochastically weighted stochastic dominance concepts with an application in capital budgeting (2014)
- Zhang, Ran; Song, Haiming; Luan, Nana: Weak Galerkin finite element method for valuation of American options (2014)
- Briscoe, Gerard; Sadedin, Suzanne; De Wilde, Philippe: Digital ecosystems: ecosystem-oriented architectures (2011)
- Gao, Pei-Wang: Options strategies with the risk adjustment (2009)
- Tangian, Andranik: Predicting DAX trends from Dow Jones data by methods of the mathematical theory of democracy (2008)
- Melnikov, Alexander; Romaniuk, Yulia: Evaluating the performance of Gompertz, Makeham and Lee-Carter mortality models for risk management with unit-linked contracts (2006)
- Hull, John C.: Fundamentals of futures and options markets. (2002)