Sparse matrix multiplication package (SMMP). Routines callable from Fortran and C are described which implement matrix-matrix multiplication and transposition for a variety of sparse matrix formats. Conversion routines between various formats are provided.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Bell, Nathan; Dalton, Steven; Olson, Luke N.: Exposing fine-grained parallelism in algebraic multigrid methods (2012)
- Bell, Nathan; Hirani, Anil N.: PyDEC, software and algorithms for discretization of exterior calculus (2012)
- Zhou, Huamin; Zhang, Yun; Wen, Jingsong; Li, Dequn: An acceleration method for the BEM-based cooling simulation of injection molding (2009)
- Buttari, Alfredo; D’Ambra, Pasqua; di Serafino, Daniela; Filippone, Salvatore: 2LEV-D2P4: a package of high-performance preconditioners for scientific and engineering applications (2007)
- D’Ambra, Pasqua; di Serafino, Daniela; Filippone, Salvatore: On the development of PSBLAS-based parallel two-level Schwarz preconditioners (2007)
- Möller, M.: Efficient solution techniques for implicit finite element schemes with flux limiters (2007)
- Duff, Iain S.; Heroux, Michael A.; Pozo, Roldan: An overview of the sparse basic linear algebra subprograms: The new standard from the BLAS technical forum (2002)
- Schmidt, Jens G.; Starke, Gerhard: Coarse space orthogonalization for indefinite linear systems of equations arising in geometrically nonlinear elasticity (1999)
- Bank, Randolph E.; Douglas, Craig C.: Sparse matrix multiplication package (SMMP) (1993)