A library of Hadamard matrices: Hadamard matrices, Kimura matrices Paley matrices, Plackett-Burman designs, Sylvester matrices, Turyn construction, Williamson construction. Contains all Hadamard matrices of orders n up through 28, and at least one of every order n up through 256.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Bailey, Robert F.: The metric dimension of small distance-regular and strongly regular graphs (2015)
- Yue, Hong; Hou, Bo; Gao, Suogang: Note on the tight relative 2-designs on $H(n,2)$ (2015)
- Kotsireas, Ilias S.: Structured Hadamard conjecture (2013)
- Kravvaritis, Christos; Mitrouli, Marilena: On the complete pivoting conjecture for Hadamard matrices: further progress and a good pivots property (2013)
- Álvarez, V.; Armario, J.A.; Frau, M.D.; Gudiel, F.: The maximal determinant of cocyclic (-1,1)-matrices over $D_2t$ (2012)
- Kharaghani, H.; Tayfeh-Rezaie, B.: On the classification of Hadamard matrices of order 32 (2010)
- Wang, Wei: A uniqueness theorem on matrices and reconstruction (2009)
- Wang, Wei; Xu, Zongben: On a conjecture of He concerning the spectral reconstruction of matrices (2009)
- Cheng, Ching-Shui; Mee, Robert W.; Yee, Oksoun: Second order saturated orthogonal arrays of strength three (2008)
- Jang, Ji-Woong; No, Jong-Seon; Chung, Habong: Butson Hadamard matrices with partially cyclic core (2007)
- Tadej, Wojciech: Permutation equivalence classes of Kronecker products of unitary Fourier matrices (2006)
- van Dam, Wim: Quantum algorithms for weighing matrices and quadratic residues (2002)