The current version of the TPC-C benchmark is Version 5.11. The TPC-C has continued to evolve its benchmarks to remain as representative of current practice as possible. The TPC-C benchmark continues to be a popular yardstick for comparing OLTP performance on various hardware and software configurations. For a short period after initial release of Version 5, upgrades from previous benchmark runs were allowed but required new Full Disclosure Reports and an auditor’s review of the upgrade. Those results can be discerned in the table as having availability dates prior to the submitted dates.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Hirve, Sachin; Palmieri, Roberto; Ravindran, Binoy: HiperTM: high performance, fault-tolerant transactional memory (2017)
- Didona, Diego; Felber, Pascal; Harmanci, Derin; Romano, Paolo; Schenker, Jörg: Identifying the optimal level of parallelism in transactional memory applications (2015) ioport
- Wu, Xintao; Wang, Yongge; Guo, Songtao; Zheng, Yuliang: Privacy preserving database generation for database application testing (2007)
- Du, Xing; Zhang, Xiaodong; Dong, Yingfei; Zhang, Lin: Architectural effects of symmetric multiprocessors on TPC-C commercial workload (2001)
- Bodorik, P.; Jutla, D.: Multi-view memory support to operating systems in locking for transaction and database systems (1998)